Olamilekan Agbeleshie popularly known as Laycon, is an housemate of this years edition of the Big Brother Nigeria show, he is 26 years old. He is also a graduate of philosophy from the prestigious university of Lagos.
PLEASE NOTE- THIS IS JUST AN OPINION NOT THE FINAL SAY. WISH ALL THE HOUSEMATES THE VERY BEST.
Here, I will be giving you 6 solid reasons why the so much loved housemate won’t be able to win the show.
1. He is too upright and not necessarily giving the viewers what they want.
2. The notion that he is the “best graduating student” made him popular, but now everyone knows that’s not true, so he has lot some of his initial fans.
3. He is cool, no doubt but if it comes to In-house voting, none of the male housemates will vote for him, and even the female housemates may not vote for him too as ladies like to go with looks.
4. He is not focused, as he has gotten himself distracted by Erica, even when it is obvious she is just catching cruise. From what happened last night, it is obvious that his feelings for Erica are strong and heightened and as such he may be able to do anything for her, even as far as breaking certain rules because of her.
5. He is not self revealing. True, he is a philosopher, and he has his philosophy towards life, but he has not yet revealed this things to the viewers. As all we see of him is trying to act all intelligent and composed
6. Most of his fans are not from the rich class, so they may not vote for him compared to the likes of Kidd Waya, Ozo etc. whose brothers, sisters, and well to do friends can vote for him a hundred times over. Be sincere with yourself, he is currently on eviction, how many times have you voted for him so as not to be evicted, or you are banking on the fact that he has lots of fans, so if you don’t vote, others will?
There you go ICONS, keep voting for your favourite housemates.
Share your Comments with me in the comment section, and don’t forget to follow my page for more juicy stories.